1. Behavior clinic is an after-school detention. It meets from 3:00 - 4:30 in room 520 and is conducted by Ms. Brignac. Students are expected to work on their schoolwork during the allotted time.
2. Please arrive promptly with all necessary books and materials to do your school assignments. Students who arrive tardy to behavior clinic will not be allowed to remain, and will receive a Saturday detention.
3. You are required to wear your I.D. to behavior clinic.
4. Failure to attend behavior clinic will result in a Saturday detention.
5. Students may be picked up at 4:30 in the bus lane or in front of the school. They must remain for the entire hour and one-half period.
6. If any parent has a question about this program, they may call an assistant principal at 621-2565.
THIS IS A REMINDER THAT _________________________________ HAS
BEHAVIOR CLINIC ON _______________________